The Center for Energy Research and Development (CERAD) is the leading research and technology development center in the area of energy in the country. It is well known for its practiced based approach for solving energy issues of the country. The Center is providing its services to all provinces of Pakistan for implementation of successful energy technologies, policies and management practices, and other services for socio-economic development.
We are pleased to announce that admission in MS Energy Engineering Program administered by CERAD for Fall 2020 is open and the deadline for submission of application is September 22, 2020.
The key features of the program are:
- It is multidisciplinary program therefore graduates from all engineering backgrounds can apply for admission.
- Teaching and research supervision is carried out by highly qualified faculty from Electrical, Mechanical, and Chemical Engineering background of UET Lahore.
- The center has state-of-the-art and Pakistan’s only specialized facilities for research validation in the areas of solar, energy conservation, AC testing , LED testing, biofuel, coal, electric vehicles, wind and thermal energy technologies.
- Besides morning program, weekend program with both research-thesis and non-thesis option is also offered to provide opportunity to employed graduates.
- Weekend classes will be conducted on Saturday and Sunday in the main campus.
You are encouraged to review the program which is geared towards solving most critical issues of the country. If interested, you can apply before the given deadline. Please inform your fellows and colleagues for this special opportunity. For any queries, you can email at [email protected] or call Mr. Muhammad Asad at 0321-9414946. More information about the Center can be found on cerad.uet.edu.pk. Two copies of the recent newsletters of the Center are also attached for your information.