Wind Turbines Lab:
This lab is designed to test the small wind turbines to generate electricity at micro and medium levels
The main objectives of the lab are:
• To explore the use of small wind turbine for small scale power generation.
• To provide a center for designing, prototype manufacturing and testing the performance of medium size wind turbines.
• To develop research expertise to develop Type-3 and Type-4 wind turbines
• A 500W mini windmill was purchased from Germany for study and now has been installed at Energy Park.
• Furthermore in 5KW Horizontal Axis Wind Turbine is being designed